martes, 3 de enero de 2012

2012

Hi! How was your new year's eve? I think that now I am me again! It was a long, long night, so funny! I wanted to wish you all the best for this year! It's gonna be a really hard month cause the 19th I have to deliver "THE" WORK, so my days will be like school-home-work-school-work... And it goes on like this! But luckily The Brandery starts just the day after my oral presentation, the 27th! So I won't be able to post a lot, but I'll try to do it sometimes! Another thing I wanted to talk about was my outfit in new years... You remember I said 80% sure? Well of course I changed my mind! At the end I wore a basic blue skirt with a lace t-shirt, my black jacket (with blue details) and black heels! I wanted to take some photos but I was not at home, and before going it was a stress moment, you know, all runing from one side to the other picking up things and screaming to the other before leaving, hahah.. But I'm sure I will take some pictures from my jacket which is one of my favourite Christmas' gift.. the other is from Sephora! I'm uploading a photo from it, I'm sorry about the bad quality, but I took it with my phone!


My mother surprised me so much!



This is the jacket, if you wear it like this is just so normal...

..but in the inside it's blue, that's what I love from it,
wearing it with the sleeves rolled up!




You know I'm still learning about this bloggin stuff, but I'll try to keep improving! 
So how was your new year's eve? I hope that 2012 treats you right and that you remember it as a great year! 
Lots of kisses,
Cristina

2 comentarios:

  1. Cris!! Que chulada el set de maquillaje!!! dios! Es tope de grande!! jajaja tienes para maquillar a un regimiento. Besitos!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaj sii!! Y tú serás una de las que voy a maquillar un día de estos! :) a ver si esta tarde te puedo planchar el pelo! xx

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu commentario!
Besos,
Chris