sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

MANGO




So I told you that when I knew more about that special sales I'd inform you, and now I do! They sent me an email, so you have this VIP Sales from Mango, but only with online shopping. As I told you if you buy 1 thing you get 30% off, if it's 2 or + you get 40%! To get the discount you need to use a "pasword", which they give you if you sign in, but anyway I'll give it to you so you can use it! It is "6VIPES2011", once you buy, before paying you use it!

I'm so sorry for this last week, but with Christmas holidays coming we have a lot of work! So next monday I'll post about christmas outfits, to help you get some inspiration! I hope everything's going well, and go shop a lot with these sales, from 6 to 24 December!



Besos,
Chris


7 comentarios:

Gracias por tu commentario!
Besos,
Chris